Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Zoo!











This Saturday we went to the zoo! I was really excited because I LOVE the zoo and seeing all of the animals is so much fun. I was a little bit worried about how Colton would do, but he was really great and I think he had fun looking at everything, well, at least he didn't cry. Maybe when he is a little older he will be more enthusiastic about tigers and elephants and stuff. I think that he did like the birds though because he really paid attention to them. Weldon and I had fun too and it was nice to get out of the house for a while. We probably walked three miles or so and were so tired by the end, but it was worth it. The only problem was that Colton got to take a nap on the way home, so by the time we got a chance to sit down and rest he was ready to party!

1 comment: