Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving
















Wow I didn't even realize that we had some pictures of Thanksgiving until I was going through the camera. I know it was a while ago but I decided to go ahead and post on it anyway. We spent the holiday with the Payne family and had a lot of fun. There were so many people and little cousins that wanted to love him that Colton got a little frazzled at the very end, but I do think he had fun playing with cousins and being loved on by Monie and Grandpa, oh and he really liked the puppies. In fact he kept trying to eat the puppies! But with the exception of a few times that he managed to crawl into Baxter's cage I think we kept the puppies pretty safe. It was good to see every one and I can't believe how big all of my little nephews are getting! Sorry this is so late being put up!

No comments:

Post a Comment