Friday, December 17, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas!

Every year I tell myself that this is the year that I am going to go all out with all of the cute Christmas decorations and all of the holiday baking and everything else that goes along with the holidays. Every year I end up deciding that it is just too much work!!! I think this year I could do it but it is too hard with Kaci being so little still, there is always next year I guess!

Even though I am not able to do a picture perfect Christmas, we have still had fun setting up the tree (let me tell you Colton sure is a helper!) and making sugar cookies and listening to all the fun Christmas music on the radio. Here are some pictures.

DSC00472

Colton and I making sugar cookies

DSC00481

Setting up the tree

DSC00480

DSC00483

We had a lot of fun, Kaci slept through most of it, but that made it so much easier!

1 comment:

  1. isn't christmas funny like that? you want to do all this stuff and get exhausted just thinking about it! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete