Thursday, September 29, 2011

kids are so much fun!!!


So we really haven’t been up to much, but here are some pictures that I have taken that I thought were cute and wanted to share.

DSC01260

Colton loves his Daddy and tries to do everything just like him.

Colton and Kaci are best friends and can always be found together. She follows him around the house and he is a really good sport about it. They are funny.



DSC01262

DSC01264

DSC01275

DSC01274

Colton also has fun ‘fixing’ Kaci’s hair.

These next pictures are just random but I thought they were cute.

DSC01273

DSC01266

DSC01263

Any way, I just thought these were cute. Things are going good for us. I can’t believe how big these two are getting. they are so much fun and I love that I am their Mom. Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment