Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Time for an Update

I forgot how hard it is to play catch up once I have fallen behind in the blogging but I will give it a shot. About a month ago we all went to Idaho for Weldon’s Grandpa’s funeral. Even though it was a sad reason to be there we still had a good trip and the kids and I got to meet Grandma Rasmussen. Here is  a picture that I got with all of them together. I am still kicking myself for not getting very many pictures from the trip but everything was so crazy that I didn’t really think about it at the time.
DSC01792
DSC01795
The kids did great on the trip and I think they had lots of fun too.
DSC01797
This is in Flagstaff, Weldon was being silly and face planted in the snow. He later did it with out his shirt too! I thought he was insane because it was freezing!!
DSC01798
Colton saw Daddy do it so he promptly fell over into the snow too! Monkey see monkey do I guess!
After we got back from Idaho things calmed down and we were sure glad to be home.  A couple of weeks later we went with Lorraine and Josh to  the Catwalk in New Mexico. I don’t think I got any pictures of us all together though.
DSC01809
At the fish hatchery
DSC01817
DSC01825
All the kids having fun
DSC01841
Happy Easter Faces
DSC01840
Kaci in her darling jammies that Grandma Shurtz made
DSC01846
Easter was also Weldon’s 26th birthday. Happy B-day Weldon!!
and it doesn’t look like I got any pictures of my birthday, but I turned 24. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment