Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Recent Pictures

So since I haven’t posted in a while it is definitely time for an update.  Here are some pictures that I have taken of the kids.

DSC01835

Here the kids are with Grandma Shurtz. Grandma made these super cute jammies for Kaci. She also made some little boy jammies for Colton that he absolutely loves but I don’t have any pictures of. Thanks Grandma!!

DSC01850

Laying on the couch

DSC01852

Colton climbed on the washer and wanted me to take his picture

DSC01857

Colton about to get a haircut. He wanted to wear the plastic cover because he said he looked like a king.

DSC01862

Kaci was playing in their room and as I walked down the hall I could hear her saying “Yee-Ha” so I looked in there and saw this.

DSC01864

Colton decorated Kaci with stickers, there were more then this by the time he got done and she thought it was really fun.

kaci

Getting done swimming

colton

Washing the tricycle

swim

Playing in the little pool. These two love water and swimming, anytime I wash the car they want to help and play in the carport with the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment