Sunday, May 2, 2010

Huge surprise!!!!

So Weldon and I found out over spring break that we are pregnant again. Yay! We weren’t expecting it, so it took a few days for us to get used to the idea, but last Wednesday we went in to the doctor and got our first ultrasound pictures. It is so crazy to me that even though we are just twelve weeks along there is totally a little person in there!! It helped make it more real for us and got us even more excited, a few more weeks and we get to find out if it is a boy or a girl. Any guesses?

BABY PAYNE_1

BABY PAYNE_2

BABY PAYNE_3

4 comments:

  1. Randa I'm so glad you commented on my blog! I heard you had a blog from Alissa but couldn't remember the address. Congratulations on your baby news. I'm starting to feel behind here :) You guys look so happy and your hair is so long and pretty. I was looking at high school pics of fooderakasaki the other day, my how time has flown. Hope all is well with you and your cute little family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randa I's so excited to find that you have a blog! Congratulations on the Pregnancy, your little boy is so cute. Our blog is private but I would love to add you to the list just send me your email at murdock006@gmail.com if you'd like to check it out. Glad to see that things are going good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Randa! You might have been pregnant when I was down and asked if you wanted a new baby yet! That is so exciting I'm happy for you guys. Keep us updated k? I love that Jen mentioned foodarackasacki or however you spell it, could we have been any sillier?! HA I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congrats. You'll have your hands busy with joy!!(0:

    ReplyDelete