Sunday, January 23, 2011

Colton is Two!!!

Yikes! My baby boy turned two years old this month! That is so crazy to me, dang I must be getting old. I am so grateful to have such a sweet and helpful little boy like Colton. He has brought so much happiness into our family and I can’t imagine life with out him. He is always so busy and active and loves to be the life of the party. He is learning how to talk and jabbers incessantly, it is really cute because he looks at us and chatters away as if he is really having a conversation with us. He is such a fun and special boy. Here are some pictures of him recently.

DSC00616

Helping Daddy knock pecans out of the tree.

DSC00617

DSC00624

He thinks he looks pretty cool in his hat!

DSC00666

Here he is reading in his room. It was really quiet so I went to see what he was doing and found him reading one of his books, I had to sneak taking his picture though so I wouldn’t distract him.

DSC00672

Being a helper.

DSC00677

First ice cream cone. Look at the joy on his little face. He was way excited to be able to hold it and eat it all by himself, and he actually didn’t make that bad of a mess, I was pretty impressed.

Anyway, I can’t believe he is two. I am so lucky to be his mom, what a great kid he is!

2 comments:

  1. Love that post! He is so cute! He is getting so big! Cute little bug. Give him kisses from me! Wayne will be gone in February for a couple of days. I should come over and play! I need nephew and niece time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come see Grandpa and we'll have a dance.

    ReplyDelete