Thursday, March 28, 2013

Preston’s Photo Shoot

A while ago I took lots of fun pictures of Colton and Kaci but was unable to get any of Preston so I decided to try again. The first ones I just took of him with a sheet taped to the wall for some sort of a backdrop and the others I took of him out by the Holt’s barn. I was even able to get some with all three kids together but I don’t think I got any with every one looking and smiling at the same time. Oh well, they are still cute pictures.

DSC02471DSC02473DSC02475DSC02476

DSC02483DSC02485

I only got one picture of him looking at me with the tractor because he was too interested in what was next to him.

DSC02486

I like this picture because it shows how much beautiful hair he really has. It is so long and dark and very very curly, more curly then Colton’s or Kaci’s and probably more then mine too. It is so fun!

DSC02490DSC02491DSC02492DSC02495DSC02500DSC02501DSC02502DSC02504DSC02507DSC02511

DSC02512

Uh oh! this is the sure sign that he has had as much as he could handle for right now! He sure was a good sport though and was so happy as I snapped pictures of him left and right. I meant to get more pictures of him with clothes on but by the time I got him dressed he had pretty much had it. It is ok though because I must say that he looks pretty dang cute in just a diaper. I love his chubby soft little body. I love how he gets so wiggly when he is happy and smiles. He is so sweet and so much fun. He coos and ‘talks’ and today he learned that he could yell, not in a mad way, just in a noisy way. He sure has some volume in him that is for sure!!

These next pictures I took this afternoon. I really wanted some of him to match the other kids’ and wanted some of them together, so I gave it a shot.

DSC02515DSC02516DSC02517DSC02522DSC02523DSC02524

DSC02527DSC02528DSC02529DSC02532

DSC02515

DSC02535

Colton took this picture for me. He is a pretty good little photographer. I wanted a picture with me and Preston because I am always the one taking the pictures and have very few where I am in the pictures.

After we took these picture Colton wanted to go to the canal and see the water and while we were there I helped him into a tree and took his picture too, Kaci didn’t want to get in the tree because there were ants that she was worried would bite her.

DSC02538DSC02537

I love this time of year, it is so pretty every day. I love my beautiful wonderful family, I am glad my kids put up with me taking pictures of them all the time because it is fun for me and it seems like they grow and change as fast as I can take the pictures.  I need more pictures of Weldon on here too, and hopefully we can get some family pictures soon. My life is wonderful and I am glad that I get to be the one to live it.

2 comments:

  1. Those are stinkin cute kids! What a little chubby boy! He is darling! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture with all three kids! It's so fun to see your growing family Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete