Friday, February 3, 2012

Only in Arizona

Well one of the things that I love about living here is that some of the most beautiful days are during the “winter”. The other day it was absolutely gorgeous outside. It was 68 degrees with warm sunshine and no wind. It was too nice a day to stay indoors so we took the kids and went to feed the ducks.

DSC01683

DSC01692

Even Kaci got to feed some. The ducks and geese came right up on shore to get the bread and the kids thought this was so much fun.

DSC01685

DSC01698

The ducks and geese would literally eat right out of your hands and one of them bit Colton in the process. It didn’t hurt him, but he wanted me to kiss it any way, I wonder if there will ever be another time in my life I will be asked to kiss a duck bite.

DSC01697 

Right there! It was that one who was the biter

DSC01700

DSC01704

DSC01705

After all the bread was gone we went and played at the little park

DSC01708

Colton loves to slide and is not afraid at all

DSC01711

Kaci had fun just leading Daddy all over the place

DSC01714

DSC01718

This is my favorite picture of the day. Kaci was trying to climb the ladder but she just couldn’t make it. Colton climbed up ahead of her and then stopped and turned around to try and help her.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are the cutest pictures ever! I love them!

    ReplyDelete