Friday, February 17, 2012

Such Good Friends

I know I post all the time about how cute Colton and Kaci are and what good friends they are, but I think it is so fun and I know it probably won’t last for ever so I want to remember every moment.

downsized_1209111706

Colton was playing with this toy and Kaci wanted it, so he helped her on and figured out a way that they could both ride it. Such a sweetie, I don’t think Kaci realizes how lucky she is to have such a patient and sharing big brother!

0212121841

We went to visit Weldon at work the other night and when we got in the car Colton said “Mama, hands!” so I looked back and saw that they were holding hands. I didn’t think this would last to long so I took a picture with my phone real fast, but they held hands all the way there, and all the way back, and they have done that several times since as well. 

Kaci has also really figured out how to pucker her lips for kisses and her favorite person to give them to is Colton. The first night she figured it out she wanted to kiss him every five seconds, after a few minutes of this Colton said “No Kaci!” and ran away. It was funny.

1 comment: