Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Biker Gang

The other day the kids and I went to visit my Grandma Shurtz and she thought they would have fun riding in the trailer of her riding lawn mower. The kids loved it, I was thought that the noise would make Kaci a little nervous because stuff like that bothers her sometimes, but she thought it was lots of fun. Colton kept calling the lawnmower a motorcycle and he was very excited to ride in the trailer, but he had the most fun when he got to “drive” it.

GShurtz2

Here both kids are in the trailer and you cant really tell because of my cell phone camera but they have huge grins on their faces.

GShurtz3

Colton getting to drive and being so excited about that. Kaci liked to pretend to drive but when Grandma asked her if she wanted to drive Kaci said “No! All done, Get down!” I think that it probably would have been too loud and scary being in the driver’s seat with the lawn mower turned on, so she just played pretend and would make all of the noises herself.

GShurtz

Watching the kids riding around in this and playing brought back lots of memories for me of when I was younger and Grandma and Grandpa would load us kids up in the trailer with lots of pillows and blankets and drive us up and down the lane. It is crazy how fast time goes and how much things change through the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment