Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just Fun Pictures

DSC02224

One morning while I was getting ready the kids were playing in the closet and the next thing I knew they had both taken off their pajamas and came out like this. I thought it was cute and Kaci kept talking about her pretty “dress”.

DSC02225

Preston is such a happy and content little baby. He is such a fun addition to our family.

DSC02227

Here are Colton and Kaci before church last week. We still haven’t taken Preston yet so Weldon and I are taking turns going with the kids.

DSC02234

I love that he is starting to keep his eyes open longer and look around.

DSC02232

Kaci giving Preston loves

DSC02229

I have lots of pictures like this where I am trying to take a picture of Preston and Colton crowds in there and says “Cheese!” I think it is pretty cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment