Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fathers and Sons

The title of this blog post is somewhat misleading because I don’t actually have any pictures of Colton and Weldon at fathers and sons. This year was the first year that Colton and Weldon got to go to fathers and sons together. Colton was so excited and Weldon was excited too. I felt really bad though because I didn’t give Colton a coat and he froze the whole time, but Weldon said they still had a good time and Colton kept saying how excited he was to be camping with Daddy. Kaci and Preston and I stayed home and hung out and had a girls night. We did our nails and did facials, and since Preston was here too he got a facial as well. He was a good sport about it though!

photo

kaci

preston

We had a good time here and Colton and Weldon had so much fun camping. It was cute when Colton came home because he gave Kaci a big hug and said “I missed you my sister!”

No comments:

Post a Comment