Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sewing for the Kids

Sewing for my kids is something that I have come to really enjoy because they are not picky and are always so excited for whatever it is that I make for them. It is fun for me to take them to the store and let them choose some fabric and then come home and make something. Colton is fun because he thinks I should have it done immediately and is not very patient waiting for me but he does like to help push the pedal and help me sew. Kaci is fun because I got a dress pattern for her and every once in a while she will bring it to me and say “make me a pink dress”. It is cute and it gives me a chance to practice and learn new things while sewing for people who are excited no matter what it may look like in the end.

Here is a dress that I made for Kaci:

DSC02660

DSC02667

DSC02695

She loves her blue dress and I think she looks so cute.

24

These are Colton’s Bugs Bunny pajamas and this is about as long as he would hold still for me to take a picture so this is the only one. He loves them though and that makes sewing fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment