Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A Few Weeks After Owen was Born

Things are still going well here, Weldon had to go back to work and since he works nights I am here all by myself with the kids while he is gone. I have a really hard time around bedtime for the kids from about 5:30 to 9:00 at night. I get really weepy and feel sad and overwhelmed. I know that a lot of it is just the hormones trying to stabilize after having a baby but that doesn't make it any easier in the moment. My mom is so wonderful and volunteered to come over and help during those times. Just having her there so that I am not alone trying to take care of everyone has been so nice. The kids get excited every night to see Grandma Wendy. She helps with baths and then she does stories for them too while I nurse Owen and get him ready for bed.











 Adelle had Emma on Owen's due date so she is a week older but several pounds lighter. Look at how big Owen is compared to her!!


No comments:

Post a Comment