Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pictures from the year before Owen was born

Weldon bought me a really nice camera and I love it so so much. I have always been interested in photography and now I have a camera that is capable of doing what I want it to, even if there is quite a learning curve on my end. He got it for me while I was pregnant with Owen and I had plenty of opportunities to play with it and learn how it works by practicing on the other three kids. Here are just a bunch of pictures that I took while learning how it works. I didn't journal much during the year that I took these for several reasons. First, I was pregnant so just keeping up with the other three was a full time job, but also because this was during our faith transition out of the morman church and it was a hard time for me to figure out my thoughts and because of this I stopped writing updates. I love looking through these pictures though because even though it was a hard time for us there are still so many great memories and happy times because we are a family. I love my family.
 Swinging at Grandma and Grandpa's with Uncle Ty

 Preston kissing baby Berjesa

 Playing in the mud at Aunt Larissa's house




 Kaci blowing bubbles
 Swimming at Cluff's Pond



 Story time


 Colton's first day of kindergarten

 practicing taking pics of the horses by our house











 We loved our walks!





 Playing at the park
























 What a handsome Daddy!

 Playing at EAC













 went to Apple Annies in Willcox with our cousins














 Fishing at Roper Lake






 Chocolate pudding monster

 Colton in a parade with his karate class


 at the zoo








 krazy Kaci

 At Discovery Park







 Potty training time
 Carving pumpkins



 karate class









 Halloween. we had a princess, Harry Potter, and a pirate who refused to wear his hat for very long


 Colton's sixth birthday photo shoot




 Uncle Shane was there to help with the other kids and then I took his pictures afterwards














 Kaci's 4th birthday









 Preston's 2nd birthday





 A bird! Silly Daddy









 Fall photo shoot at Discovery Park. These kiddos are so patient with me always wanting to dress them up and take pictures of them! They are so cute!




















 Making a gingerbread house, and Preston is naked because he is potty training










 Christmas!!















 So pregnant!



 Playing in the snow on Mt Graham



 Tasting the snow








 Belly kisses
 Extremely pregnant, just a couple weeks before Owen was born
 Colton's birthday

Little artists



 Practicing for baby brother




 Daddy helping Colton pull his first tooth

 Its out!
 We were pregnant at the same time!
 best way to watch TV
 keeping warm
The week before Owen was born we took the three older kids to Big Tex and had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment